Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jonathan's Hidden Talent



YES! Now all of you will be getting sick of all my videos, none of which include adorable little children... But Jonathan attempting to blow a smoke ring - Come on! That's almost as cute as Jude blowing out birthday candles, right?? Ha Ha!

By the way, we don't actually smoke. We have a cigar every now and then. Perhaps we need "smoking jackets" like I've been told certain other members of the family have...

3 comments:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

I smoke a cigar now and then as well (not when pregnant mind you.) there's nothing better then having a smoke after a good picnic.

The Toplovs said...

I've never had a cigar before, but I sure don't think there's anything wrong with it.

JLW said...

I'm going to be the nerd who chimes in, "I don't like cigars,I'm allergic to smoke."

Seriously - I'm allergic, so even though I'm not bother by any moral issues with smoking cigars - I don't like them, BUT I always wonder if people could REALLY blow smoke o's and NOW I know!