After getting more than our fill of famous Chicago style deep dish pizza at Giordano's, a friendly lady offered to take our picture outside the restaurant. I'm afraid she was even worse than me as a photographer, but you get the idea...
The next morning, I dropped Jonathan off at his conference and introduced Mom to bareMinerals... her late Mother's Day gift. We had fun getting pretty. =)

And then we headed over to a nearby IHOP for some yummy Harvest Wheat pancakes and a Spinach and Mushroom omelet. I love breakfast!!
That afternoon, Mom went back to the airport and met up with Aunt Ruth so they could travel down to Paxton together... After Jonathan's conference, we went back downtown and after Jonathan picked out our next car, we ate dinner in the cathedral district - very cool old churches.


8 comments:
I love it - so glad you were able to meet up with your mom too. It looks like you were in this neck of the woods on a decently warm day - we have had those recently!
You are looking very well Anne. I had a good laugh over the friendly lady's photography.
I like the way you are clenching your body in IHOP. Was it super cold? EVERY time I go to that restaurant I absolutely freeze to death. Oh, maybe the reason you want a boy and a girl is because that's how you grew up?!
Your new posts are lovely! You look beautiful!!
ANNE! I keep forgetting to ask if you liked BareMinerals?!
Yes, I love bareMinerals!! I try to convert others to using them as well.
Anne! The pregnant shirt again...are you SURE!??? just kidding again.
Yes, I'm all about converting people too! :) I love that shirt, don't mind Laura's non-sense...although I do wish you would give us a cousin! I can only imagine how stinkin' cute he/she would be!
Post a Comment