Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wedding pics galore...



Here are a couple more wedding pictures, in no particular order, for everyone's viewing pleasure. I have now officially finished putting together my wedding album - thanks to a Christmas break - and have eagerly shown it to anyone and everyone who has stumbled into our house over the last couple of days. We also worked the wedding pictures pretty hard for Christmas presents this year... Framed wedding shots for all!

And yet, I am still not tired of looking at the pics myself and am obviously assuming that no one else is either. So I'm posting wedding pictures like it's going out of style. As you can tell, I am very pleased with how they turned out. Just humor me - I promise this entire blog will not be dedicated to our wedding. But in lieu of kids to brag about... there may be alot about the dog of the house. That would be Kip, the fetching king.

No comments: