Thursday, March 30, 2006

YESSSSS!!!

Out with the Old (smobile) ...

...in with the NEW (Toyota Camry, that is!).

I am so excited to have a new-to-me car! I was always very thankful for the Olds which was free from Mom and Dad and served me faithfully throughout college until now.. three years later. But the time has certainly come to let the Olds go to its final resting place wherever that may be... right now it's our back yard as you can see in the nostalgic picture above. Hmmm.... maybe I should plant some flowers in it.

Jonathan's mom got a new car recently and so we bought her old one which is great to me! It even has a sun roof - something I secretly wanted. The Lord really gave us patience as we looked for a new car and blessed us with this at just the right time.

Notice how Kip is such a good model.

2 comments:

Laura said...

YESSS!!! I bet you are so jazzed to have a new car - that is awesome! And sunroofs are most excellent - I love mine in the Saturn - it made mountain drives in NC super nice. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

sweet ride!! thanks for the cruising around Charleston!